BATISTE STYLIST HAUL.

Leave a Comment









Hello lovelies sorry I am slow with posting my review on the new Batiste Stylist range which launched back in the summer (oops, better late than never!!!).  Batiste Dry Shampoo in my opinion is still my total hair hero go to product for day's when my hair needs a pick me up. Fast forward a couple of months and lots of testing I am now ready to let you know what I think! 
Below are my three favourite products from the range.  

SMOOTH IT FRIZZ TAMER

First up girls anything that has frizz in the name gets my attention as my own hair can go a bit frizz crazy at times!  Each product is infused with a blend of keratin and Inca oil which help strengthen and leave the hair super smooth and frizz free with an amazing shine.  Being a dry spray helps so it does not make your hair damp or greasy.  
I really enjoyed using this in the summer when the humidity was high and I was at war with the frizz  It will work just as well in the winter when the weather can be very damp, lets be honest girls if you have bleached wavy hair like me you will understand how damp weather can turn your hair into a frizz in seconds.  I really LOVE this product and would highly recommend it, time to say goodbye to FRIZZ!!!!

 HEAT & SHINE SPRAY

This paired with the Smooth It Frizz Tamer have been my new power pair in the frizz wars there's no way I could make it girls with out them!  Whats fab about this product is not only does it heat protect up to 230C but also leaves the hair with a super glossy glow while at the same time conditioning.  I use it after drying my hair with my GHDs it works a treat, feels super light, and left me with shiny healthy hair.

XXL VOLUME SPRAY

Saved the best till last, this is volume at a new level girls.  If like me you love a bit of backcombing than it is time to put down the brush (yes really put it down! )  Step forward XXL Spray which is backcomb in a bottle, I wanted Oomph and I got it.  After washing my hair I like to spray at the roots with quick blasts and rub in with fingers to give my bob hair a messy vibe with lots of volume.  
Highly recommend lovelies xx

Have a fashionable week

Yana 

xxx     

    




           






  



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig