HAVING A POM-POM MOMENT!

3 comments

ASOS POM-POM




The Pom-Pom is having its fashion moment girls with the likes of bloggers, stylists and designers rocking it.  This really is a great way of updating your shoes, bags and looks super cute yet chic if styled well.  Step forward my favourite online shop ASOS who are championing the trend big time which makes me happy having always been a fan of all things fluffy.  Pom-Poms are no longer just for key-rings they look amazing on shoes and my  favourite pair are the ASOS Pointed Blue Snakeskin ones with a super wearable low block heel and pointed toe.  I'll be pairing with black dungarees, pussybow blouse and my go to trench coat.....  
Its time to get your Pom-Pom on girls!!!!       
  

SAY YOU DO TOO Pointed Snake Heels £35.00


SAY YOU DO TOO Pointed Silver Heels £35.00


 DAISY STREET BLACK T-BAR Pom Pom Heeled Shoes £27.99

DARRELL POM POM Plimsoll £22.00

All Photos: Asos.com 

Shop Now: Asos

Have a fashionable week
thank you for stopping by, let me know what you think of the Pom-Pom trend..

YANA

XXX
XX
X

  


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I need the snakeskin pom pom shoes but can't find them online..... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie will try and send you the link. Fingers crossed they are still in stock xx

      Delete
  2. Pom-Poms are no longer just for key-rings they look amazing on shoes and my favourite pair are the ASOS Pointed Blue Snakeskin ones with a ... snakeskinshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig