NIP+FAB KALE FIX REVIEW.

3 comments




.










Hello lovelies as you all know I am a big fan of NIP+FAB so was super excited when this landed on my doorstep!  Thank you to the team at NIP+FAB for sending me this to try. This skincare is so affordable with high-end results, helps that it is the sister brand to the amazing RODIAL.  Kale is a super food rich in vitamins A,C,K as well as useful amounts of manganese, copper and phytochemicals so it makes sense to add it to skincare. 
  • Kale Extract to help reinvigorate skin.
  • Watercress Extract helps skin retain softness+elasticity
  • Allantoin Complex provides dual-function advanced moisture action +skin smoothness 

 

KALE FIX MAKE-UP REMOVING PADS

I have really been enjoying these make-up remover pads girls, the scent is super refreshing and so gentle round the eye area.  TOP TIP  is to keep them in the fridge when you fancy a  cooling eye treatment I just pop them over my eyes for 5mins helps with puffy under-eyes girls!!!   The pads have a textured side which I use over my face to remove my base and than the smooth side for my eyes.  It removed my waterproof mascara pretty effortless and left my skin feeling like I had already applied moisturiser, this is due to the amazing Kale and watercress extract. 
60 Pads £13.00


KALE FIX MOISTURISER 

I have super sensitive skin which is prone to dry patches, so was VERY happy to try this superfood moisturiser with kale, watercress, and almond oil all known for their nourishing effect.  The cream is very light in consistencey and absorbed quickly into my skin making it a great base for make-up.  For the last seven day's I have been using this cream and it has completely smoothed out two dry patches on my face, helped with redness and overall plumped my skin which I am very impressed with.   The concentrated aloe vera and shea butter further help to improve the skin texture with every use.  Overall this has been a great addition to my morning skincare routine. 
£20.00


KALE FIX CLAY MASK

Last up in this Kale Fix trio is the clay mask which is enriched with minerals and witch hazel to help draw out impurities.  While at the same time keeping the skin super hydrated with added Kale and watercress, leaving a fresh glow to the face.  I am yet to try this girls so will report back soon.
£13.00

Have a fashionable weekend lovelies xx
Yana 
xxx
  





   




  



     






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. OHHH totes didn't think about putting the pads in the fridge! They're so handy, although one of my eyes stings and waters a little.. only one though which is weird!

    great post lovely lady xx

    Floral-Etiquette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, hope the one eye is ok now!! loved your post xx
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Jemma not sure if I am being thick, how do I get image to show and not the Blogger logo???? xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig